THE CREAR WEDDING COLLECTION FOR EIGHT TO EIGHTY GUESTS
Crear offers individual wedding packages from eight to eighty guests, such as
GIGHA & JURA
Plus the original WEE WEDDING elopements - weddings for two!
ELOPE WITH WEE WEDDINGS
Escape & ELOPE with our weddings for two, just you!
With the option to invite up to four guests plus little ones and dogs. The only all inclusive elopement package in Scotland with fabulous food, wines and champagne flowers, photography and a Highland piper to add a dash to your day!
GIGHA,YOUR PERFECTLY FORMED ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE FOR INTIMATE GATHERINGS UP TO FIFTY
Enjoy your intimate small wedding party from 8 to 50.
Savour our world class chef, Alan Boslem's, divine Signature tasting menu and a selection of canapés with organic Champagne, wines and local ales and beers included, as well as flowers, photography and your Highland piper! We have everything you need for your perfect, relaxed Small Wedding Day.
FOOD & FLOWERS, DRINKS & CANAPES, PHOTOGRAPHS & PIPER WITH ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 12
Twelve guests staying exclusively at Crear House, with the option to invite additional day guests to join your marriage celebrations
A selection of five canapés served with Champagne or Prosecco and local beers and ales for your drinks reception
Your five or six course Gourmet Signature Wedding Breakfast, paired with your choice of organic and biodynamic wines
Bespoke wedding bouquet, button hole and table flowers
Our piper will play in full Highland dress
Professional wedding photography
JURA - FOR UP TO EIGHTY
You have exclusive use and total privacy at Crear House and studio and the magical original stone house with a canopy of fairy lights. Relish your exclusive use stay for 2, 3 or 4 nights!
Bring your own Champagne and Prosecco, wines and beers. All soft drinks are included.
- Exclusive use of Crear House for 2, 3 or 4 nights
- Accommodation for 12 in 6 elegant, comfortable bedrooms
- (with Caisealrag Cottage sleeping six included for 3 night weekends)
- Enjoy experiencing the natural elements of our beautiful grounds, including our beach for your private ceremony
- Relaxed supper for Crear House guests on evening of arrival
- Wood for the crackling fire in the living room
- PA system for music throughout your stay
- Our stunning studio with picture window overlooking the islands
- Twinkly festoon and fairy lights set up in the studio
- Our magical stone barn with fairy light canopy
- Round or trestle tables & white Chiavari chairs
- Classic white china, silver cutlery and crisp white linen
- Choice of cake stands and cake knife
- Wooden log slice centrepieces for tables
- Glass tealight holders and tealights
- Table number holders
- Wooden easel for your table plan
- Your tables set up in the studio for your wedding breakfast
- The most amazing, friendly staff for your special day
- Fully staffed bar
- Planning assistance throughout the process
YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING AT CREAR HOUSE AND STUDIO ON THE CREAR ESTATE
You can enjoy two to four nights exclusive use or three nights over a weekend.
With up to twelve staying at Crear House and with the option to sleep twenty for weekend weddings, you have total freedom and flexibility to plan your wedding your way!
LOCAL ACCOMMODATION FOR ALL YOUR WEDDING GUESTS
There is plenty of local accommodation surrounding Crear to fit the budget, requirements and tastes of all your wedding guests.
Barnlongart House, sleeping 12 and Keepers Cottage, sleeping 6 are perfect spaces for your family and friends to relax and enjoy this magnificent area.
THE MOST AMAZING CREAR TEAM TO LOOK AFTER YOU
The Crear Team are all focussed on ensuring that you and your guests will have the most memorable, relaxed and joyous experience. With an abundance of wedding planning and delivery experience, and with plenty of knowledge of the local environs and culture, you will be in safe hands from start to finish.